Tuesday, December 31, 2002

The older I get, the less angsty I become. This is probably because most of my "angst" (am I REALLY that angsty?) is directed towards my parents, and the older I get the more I think "Oh fuck it, who cares, I'm gonna be out of here in less than a year anyway."

Anyway, that was just something I was thinking.

I wrote this really long entry last night but it got deleted because BLOGGER IS ASS.

If you want to know about things that happened yesterday, read Matt's Blog because everything he wrote is much more interesting and funnier than what I wrote. Of course, he does have that robot to help him....

Today I was woken up at 10 by my mother screaming "ROBIN!!! COME HERE! I NEED HELP!!!"

so of course I thought that some kind of man eating animal had jumped through a window and attacked her because my mother can really scream when she wants to. I bolted out of bed to find that my eyes were not ready to be awake and wouldn't open except for a very very tiny bit. I ran halfway down the stairs screaming, "WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT'S THE MATTER?!" except since my vocal chords were still asleep, too, it sounded like "Mmhmmuhhh?! Mhuhuhmuh! Mmmuhmuhm!!!"

"There's a hole in the pump to the washing machine and there's water all over the basement floor!! I need my sneakers! Get me my sneakers!"

To which I responded, "Mmmuhhhhh!!!" and stumbled back up the stairs and threw my mother's sneakers downstairs in a fit of rage. You'd be rageful, too, if someone woke you up so you could get their sneakers. By this time, my voice was working and I screamed "Shit mom! I thought you were dying!! You scared the shit out of me!!!!" She yelled something at me which included, "Can you get up now?" and my response was "NO! I'M NOT EVEN AWAKE NOW!!" which was true as you can tell by how little sense that statement made. And then I went back to sleep for another hour and a half.

Also, I made brownies.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Yes, I am showing off my HTML skills. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here