Monday, January 06, 2003

It's been snowing all day but it hasn't been sticking except to things like my car so I have to spend ten minutes cleaning it off. So basically, this snow is useless. Except it's kinda pretty, so it's okay. If I wasn't so tired and it wasn't dark out, I'd go take pictures of pretty snow covered things.

My mom's annoying me about college things. I hate college applications. I don't even know if I really want to go to half these places I'm applying to. I want to be near people I know. This whole thing where we all have to move away and barely ever see each other again once we graduate is really stressing me out, and it's not even for months and months and months.

Anyway. Someone cheer me up about this. Please?

Random thought:
I wonder who owns the internet....

I think the cow that lives in Kait's brain and makes her do crazy things is acting up again. Crazy Floyd.

Matt's cat Patches broke his bowl. Tragic. Every time I go to Matt's house I see Patches sitting in a bowl on the kitchen counter and I say "Cat in a bowl!"....despite how big of a dork this makes me, it was still a funny thing to see. Poor cat.

I have a really gross pimple I wish it would go away.

I have very little to write about. You can tell this by the fact that I wrote about pimples and the cow that lives in Kait's head and my boyfriend's cat's bowl of all things.

I think I need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here