Thursday, January 09, 2003

I feel like watching the Osbournes and it's not on. How annoying. I really need something that will make me laugh hysterically without having to think too much right now.

I spoke to Philippe once on the phone and Matt twice, that really cheered me up. People should call me all weekend, it makes me happy.

I really want to see Chicago and it's not opening in normal places until the 24th (don't ask me how I remembered that), and I would just go to New York and see it except I'm now quarantined by order of my mother. Not cool at all.

I'm sleepy but I don't feel like sleeping because I'm too uncomfortable. I kind of feel like going and taking a shower 'cause I feel all gross, but I don't feel like standing up for that long. At least now I have an excuse for my laziness.

I have "Papa Don't Preach" stuck in my head. Haha.

And now I have run out of things to say. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here