Friday, January 10, 2003

I watched way too much Nick Jr. this morning.

My mother was home till 9:30 this morning and would not let me sneak into school to see the MLK assembly (as many of you suggested I do), but it didn't matter since I couldn't move off the couch without being in pain. Yay for Theraflu, it makes me feel less like I'm going to spontaneously combust.

Some guy called and offered me a free cell phone this morning. I should have taken it 'cause my phone is ugly and annoying and does nothing fun. Oh well, I probably would have had to pay trillions of dollars for other things to get the phone. Speaking of phones, my dad has lost two cell phones in the past year or two. How pathetic. But now he has a really pretty one that has songs and lights up and I'm jealous.

I wish I could have people come over and watch movies and stuff tonight, except my mom isn't letting anyone in the house. I told you I was quarantined. Not that I want to get people sick, but I'm so bored. And everyone's still at school for at least another 35 minutes.

Yeah, you've probably guessed by now that I have nothing to say and am just posting because I'm SOOOO bored.

So bye for now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here