Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Hooray for Wednesday! That makes it almost Thursday which makes it almost Friday which makes it almost three day weekend! Yipee!!!

I have the Anvil Chorus or whatever it's called stuck in my head. Daaa daaaa daaa da da...da daaa da daaa da daaaaa daaaaa.

Right. I'm sane.

I think I'm going to see the Special Dance Recital tomorrow which should be fun and make me wish I could dance. When I was little my parents used to take me to the ballet and when we'd leave I'd walk around on my tip-toes and pretend to be graceful like a ballerina. Oh come on, like you didn't do that...I'm talking to the girls who read this...and (insert name of male friend of your choice), of course.

Short entry 'cause my mom just got home and I have to go be a good daughter now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here