Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I got a parking permit. Whee!! So now my car has two stickers on top of each other and that will make people want to attack my car with rocks out of jealousy that I got a parking space both first and second semester. Especially if they are named Ed. Mwahahaha.

Anyway.

I say anyway a lot.

Anyway.

Don't read this next part

My grades kinda suck and I'm on the verge of not caring. I was in English today and didn't feel like paying attention and for some reason analyzed my entire academic career in high school (again). When I began high school, I actually did pretty well but my parents didn't think it was good enough and therefore convinced me (without really meaning to) I was dumb and a slacker. This was pretty steady until Junior year where I couldn't take the pressure anymore, then crashed and actually did get really shitty grades. And now senior year I'm back to just sort of decentish grades and back to hoping my parents don't flip out on me, but at this point I will simply sit there, listen to them yell, then ignore them and go on with my business. I don't have the time or the patience to deal with their bullshit anymore. I love them, but I think our relationships will be much better once I am out of high school. Finally got it into my head that just because I'm only an okay student and not in a bunch of AP's or anything like a lot of people I know doesn't mean I'm dumb, just means I have myself focused elsewhere and maybe I'm just not a great student. But that doesn't mean I'm not smart.

You can read now. Here ends long repetitive rant that I have to talk about once a month. It's just something I do, okay? Leave me alone.

Since when do I downloard Shakira songs and like them? WTF?

Yesterday I ACTUALLY ENJOYED PIT ORCHESTRA. Insanity. We played stuff with lots of weird rhythms and I actually got them and it was awesome and I was so happy that I could get the rhythms and didn't screw up as much as usual. That was fun. Regular orchestra concert tomorrow, though I sincerely doubt anyone will want to go. Except Matt's going 'cause he's cooler than all of you. And Mari and Diane are going (ahhh I forgot Diane before, I suck), of course, 'cause they're in the orchestra and two of the five people in orch who actually know how to hold a violin correctly. I am not one of those five people...just kidding...I think....

And yesterday I told Mr. May I didn't think we should play Winter Wonderland again because it's SOOO awful, and he said it's better than some of the other stuff we have. Now THAT's really scary.

Wouldn't it be great if we got credit in English class for having blogs? It's gotta be doing us some kind of good, I'm sure....

Quesadillas are great and I think I'm addicted to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here