Friday, January 24, 2003

My AOL attempted suicide, but I sorta fixed it. Except my filing cabinets from the past three months have dissappeared and that makes me want to cry 'cause that's where I save all my funny conversations.

I went to Matt's to practice DDR today and I still kinda suck, but I'm slowly getting better. I did one of those lesson things and that kinda helped. That game is highly addicting. Except now I have the song from "Cutie Chaser" (I think that's what it is and the only reason I actually know the name of it is because people are OBSESSED with it) stuck in my head and want to kill it with a sledgehammer. Or some other sort of large, blunt object. Whatever works.

Today is my dad's birthday. Hooray. Happy Birthday to my dad except that he will not know I said this here because he does not read and this and hopefully he never will. But still, Happy Birthday to him.

I went to school for STUDY today. AND THAT WAS IT. HOW FUCKING STUPID. And my teacher WASN'T EVEN THERE!!!!!! ::reverts to childlike state of babbling nonsense and throwing things::

So Philippe and I escaped to go practice our scene which ended up not being practiced at all, but instead we put up posters for his show and talked a bunch and had some funny conversations and some not funny conversations, but it was good all around.

During putting up posters:

Robin: (in whiny childlike state) PHILIIIIIPPPPEEE, we have to practice, not put up posters, I don't want to put up posters. It's cold and I don't want to walk around and let's GOOOOO.
Philippe: It'll only take a minute, stop your keh-vetching.
Robin: Keh-vetching? That's not how you say it. It's kvetching. No "eh" in between the k and the v.
Philippe: Kah-vetching. No? Vetching. No. Ki-vetching.....(this goes on for at least another five minutes)

And rehearsing:

Philippe: How much time do we have left?
Robin: A little over an hour.
Philippe: PLENTY of time. (spends twenty minutes talking about various things instead of rehearsing like we should have)

Philippe: How much time do we have left?
Robin: 40 minutes.
Philippe: PLENTY of time. (spends twenty minutes talking about other things and then making fun of how skinny Robin is instead of rehearsing like we should have)

(situation repeats some more)

Philippe: How much time do we have left?
Robin:.....5 minutes
Philippe: .............PLENTY of time....

These are the people who will some day be ruling the world. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here