Friday, January 31, 2003

So I fell asleep for two and a half hours earlier tonight and now I'm tired again. Hmmm...

So I was supposed to see Chicago with Matt tonight, but he's all sickly (poor Matt) so that has been postponed and now I have very little to do except listen to this dumb Shakira song over and over again. It just said something about buying thongs. Interesting.

Oh yes, and I have been accepted to college. A branch of the University of Pittsburgh...I just don't know which one yet. I've been told that after a year at one of the branches, I could probably transfer to the main campus. Interesting.

I GOT A B+ ON MY MATH MIDTERM!! WTF?!?!?! THAT'S INSANE!!! AND I GOT AN A- FOR THE QUARTER!!!

That's really crazy. I wasn't there for most of the semester and guessed half the answers on the midterm, 'cause we didn't have time to finish it. So maybe that was 'cause of a curve. Or maybe I was just lucky. I don't know how I got an A-, though, 'cause we don't do anything in that class. We maybe had one homework assignment. And then later he was like "Oh, only ten of you did it so I won't count it". Most of the time is spent sitting around takling about nothing and playing calculator games. I think he kinda just made up everyone's grades 'cause everyone got great grades. Probably 'cause he likes us, I think. But I'm not complaining. I haven't had a math grade this good since 8th grade...back when I was a straight A student....hahahaha, that's funny. Me and straight A's. One time I got nothing but A's in English for an entire marking period, and then Erika and I got the highest grades on our reading questions so we got extra credit and coupons for ice cream. Except that she didn't get to buy the coupons, so she gave us each two bucks for ice cream which I think I either spent on pizza or library fines. Or maybe ice cream. Anyway.

My grandfather's in the hospital, so I'm going to visit him tomorrow, followed by going to see The Producers in the city with my parents and a family friend. That should be cool. Except for the hospital part. My grandfather apparently fell out of bed last night and my grandmother couldn't get him up, so it was decided he should stay in the hospital until they can get some kind of home care. I think they're going to take him off the chemo because I don't think it's doing anything. Meaning I don't think they're going to try and treat it anymore. This is very upsetting, but at least he won't be so sick anymore. The cancer isn't what's making him sick really, it's all the medication he's on. At least he'll hopefully be coherent and be able to do things now. Just don't know for how long. But this is something I accepted a long time ago, probably before anyone else in my family. So.....I don't know.

My throat's itchy...that's not so good.

I think I'll go play the Sims.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here