Tuesday, November 26, 2002

I was gonna go to school today, I swear. But I woke up and still felt shitty and got dressed and ready anyway until my mom was like, "Are you okay?! Do you need to stay home again?!". So I decided if I still felt like shit and my mom was willing to let me stay home without a fight, then I would.

And I swear, if I hear "You're still sick?!" or "You're always sick!" or anything like that one more time I will become more violent than usual.

Anyway.

So last night the shit hit the fan in various forms. I was resolving a serious issue with one person while having a serious discussion with another person while on the phone being silly with yet another person. What a night...

I have to go to scary college lady today anyway. :::sigh:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here