Sunday, November 24, 2002

Soooo....

Second show tonight...or last night...it's very late now.

Yesterday I woke up at around 2 and just hung around for awhile. Got my report card which I'd completely forgotten I was getting today, but it was okay. Thank goodness.
My mom got me pajamas.
I hung around watching The Osbournes marathon (someone get me the first season DVD. PLEASE?! It comes out in March, just in time for my birthday!) until Matt called to wish me luck at the show. That was nice of him. But I'm not going out with him. I repeat: I AM NOT GOING OUT WITH MATT. NOW PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'm sick of people asking me that, just SHUT UP.
Then I finally got showered and dressed and got to school at about 6:30. I figured out that I got so nervous during the first show because I was there two hours ahead of time and had nothing to do but sit there and get nervous. So I got there in enough time to get on my costume and make up (and give people hugs, 'cause it's a necessity) and go onstage. It worked and I was fine. THANK GOD. The show went well, except for little things that always get screwed up. One of the candles didn't light at the end and that was annoying, but whatever.

The show ended and my whole family was there and a bunch of my friends and I've never been hugged so much in my life. My grandfather made it to the show and I was very glad, 'cause he really wanted to see it. He was pretty tired by the end, but it was so important to him to go to this show, I'm so proud of him and glad he got to see me. Got interviewed by CCN and probably said some dumb things, but whatever. My phone rang in the middle of the interview and it was Matt and Philippe finding out how everything went. I told them we were going to the cast party and they decided to crash, which I think scared Liza a little until she realized who it was and then said it was fine. The party was at her house. Poor Liza didn't know what to do with all of us there, but we mostly entertained ourselves.

Now for the real fun. The cast party. That's the only reason people ever do shows, anyway. Drove with Josh to Liza's house (although we almost ended up in West Orange...oops) and as soon as we got there got a call from Matt and Philippe saying they were lost and yelling at each other. Good job, guys, you make me proud.

The party was fun. Linda and Matt H decided to try and become one body in the middle of the living room (well not exactly...but they were sitting there holding each other FOREVER...it was weird). Miles nearly died from cat hair and had to leave early. Poor Miles. According to Matt I was apparently very popular and had an arm around me nearly all night. Go me. Let's see, Mike was sitting next to me while clinging to me (although I'm pretty sure he said to me that I was too uptight or something...I'm sorry! I'm just not used to that much attention!), followed by Matt who was not clinging to me as much, followed by Josh who was also not clinging to me as much, followed by Brent trying to freakin rape me. That part was not so much fun and I shot him down pretty damn quick. Although he was literally on top of me when I shot him down. Jesus. When a girl says "Stop. Get off me." You GET OFF HER. That just pisses me off so much.

And then it was time to leave because of my stupid graduated license (or GDL as some people have started calling it) that doesn't let me drive after midnight. Got back in the car with Josh and drove home (while ranting to him a little bit about things I'd rather not discuss right here...poor Josh).

And that was my night. And I'm exhausted and don't know WHY I'm up at 4 in the morning, but whatever. I can't believe the play is over, I'm barely going to get to see some of those people and that's VERY sad. I'm gonna miss them so much. I'll get to see some of them, though, I hope.

And now I'm sleepy. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here