Tuesday, November 19, 2002

So I got a very angry e-mail from Diane saying that my link to Text Twist ended up eating her brain. Poor brain. I'm sorry for your loss, Diane. Please forgive me.

Mr. May continues to be EXTRODINARILY strange. He just now realized that there are two female roles in Forum. He looked at the character list and said, "Huh. This show's a little guy heavy, isn't it?" and when I complained about the lack of female roles and how it sucks if it's your last year he said, "Hey, you could always do what my brother did and flunk English."

Hmm.....

I saw homecoming pictures. Did I really look like I was on crack ALL night?

I missed the shooting stars. ::cries::

Mike used my straw at lunch. He's SOOOO getting my cold. Poor boy.

Scary college lady thinks I'm her buddy. I thought I would die laughing, but I managed to keep a straight face.

And I really want to quit my job, as I hate my boss and it makes me miserable.

Time to find my costume stuff.

Oh yes, who wants to see Harry Potter with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here