Friday, November 15, 2002

I'm tired and have a sore throat.

BUT I GOT NEW SHOES! Lots of beautiful new shoes that made me happy. And after that, I went to Taco Bell and got a chicken quesadea (sp?) which made me very happy also because by then I was starving.

This was followed by play rehearsal. I brought my camera and took hilarious and incriminating pictures. So much fun. The show is in a week. I'm going to go insane. Completely out of my mind. Baaaaahhh!!!! I have to be southern in one scene. I feel absolutely ridiculous, but...oh well. That's acting. Making a total ass out of yourself in front of a room full of people. And somehow I find this fun....

When we were shoe shopping, I went to pick up a box of boots and it dropped and I tried to catch it and bent my fingernail completely backwards in the process. Hurt like hell and I started bleeding right there in the middle of the shoe store. So now my finger kinda hurts while I type, but I'll suffer. It's my middle finger, which I find amusing to no end, despite the pain.

Our new car is SOOOOO pretty. And it's got a CD player. A 6 DISC CHANGING CD PLAYER. It's a shame because my mom will be driving it mostly and she rarely listens to music. I find that very sad.

Oh yes, and Lauren told me that apparently Liz was never my friend or something like that? Whatever. That's kind of annoying, I don't know if I believe it, but whatever. I seem to be finding out who all of my icky friends are at once now. Isn't that great?! Ugh. Not that Liz and I were really friends anymore but....whatever.

I saw Mrs. Tenenbaum this morning about college stuff. She loves me, it's great, she's like, "You should come down here more often and we can sit and talk and then no one would bother me and it'd be fun." I really want to get at least one application out. It'd make me feel a lot better about the whole process if I actually had something out there and done.

Mr. Reyes was my sub for math. He's a great guy when he's not my geometery teacher.

And where is everyone? I wanna talk to people! :-( Come back? Please?

People should leave me comments to make up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here