Sunday, November 10, 2002

Tada, I'm back.

I wish I could have thought of a much cooler way of saying that. But I'm just too tired.

I have been on FOUR PLANES this weekend and was only completely terrified for two of them. Be proud.

I went to the Epcot center in Disneyworld where I took funny pictures and sent them to my friends. Well, only three because that's all it'd let me send to.

My family nearly drove me completely out of my mind. More on that later.

I got part of my hair wrapped and I'm in between thinking it looks cool and thinking it looks horrifically stupid. I think I spelled horrifically wrong.

The Hard Rock Hotel is THE GREATEST HOTEL EVER.

I haven't had a good nights sleep since I left because I had to share a room with my parents, who both snore, and because they gave us feather pillows which I'm allergic to.

I heard a jazz version of some Nirvana song. Very weird.

My uncle's driving scares the living shit out of me. Maniac.

I'm so tired I can only write in list form. I'll write something more interesting later. Maybe.

:::collapses into exhausted heap:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here