Friday, November 01, 2002

I haven't had an actual entry since last Friday. Oops.

This week has been insane.

Monday: Oh hell, I can't even remember Monday by now. Oh yes, Bio test. Evil evil bio test.

Tuesday: Appointment with college counseler which I cancelled 'cause I just could not deal. I was supposed to study for my math test and do my English presentation before going to work. Instead, I took a nap. I blame it on the cold that I really think I'm getting.

Wednesday: Fail math test and make it blatantly obvious to Mrs. Ayres that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Make up English presentation (including reading the chapter that I'm presenting on for the first time) during study. By the way, everyone liked it. Or not liked it, 'cause who really likes a presentation on The Grapes of Wrath, but I did well. Phew. At least my English nerd abilities are still intact despite my lack of math or bio skills.

Today/Thursday: Horrible. Horrible. Day. Couldn't get myself out of bed this morning and my mother had to drive my dad to the train. I ended up being about a minute late to orchestra so Mr. May locked me out with about four or five other people. In math Mrs. Ayres said she thought I should be moved down to level 3, which I completely agreed with and was actually thinking about suggesting myself. But it's more annoying when a teacher suggests it for you. I spent $8.50 on lunch today. WTF?! I don't care if people don't want pizza or bagels anymore, I am not spending another goddamn $8.50 on lunch. Health was the only interesting part of the day because of the funny presentation from the Straight Talk people. The guy acted like he should be on those drunk driver informational video's that they make you watch in Driver's Ed.

And work was evil. So evil I refuse to talk about it.

I like venting. Makes me feel SO much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here