Saturday, October 26, 2002

I've been home for no more than an hour since about 7:50 this morning. But it was a good day, so I'm not complaining.

Now that my car is all crunched up and being repaired, there's a dilemma involving who gets to go out to lunch in Philippe's car. I always end up being one of the people who stays behind 'cause I don't really care that much, but it is kind of annoying that the guys never volunteer to stay and eat at school. Especially since I'm normally one of the people who drives everyone around. But I'm not gonna let that piss me off...well, not yet.

Parnassian rehearsal after school! I was actually looking forward to it, as opposed to tenth grade where I'd dread going 'cause I'd have to play a decrepit (sp?) old lady with people who I didn't know and who really could care less if I was there or not. But I really like everyone in the cast and I love how I don't feel awkward around any of them at all. The only one who makes me nervous is Ms. Bustrin...and well, that's 'cause she's Ms. Bustrin. But even she doesn't bother me too much. Ended up standing around doing nothing a lot, Linda tried to teach me how to dance (what a patient girl she is), talked to Josh some (the Josh who still lives here, not the Josh who has been previously mentioned), hung out with Miles a bunch (haha, we've gotta be married in one scene and I get to be a drunk. It's all because my crappy husband drove me to drinking, I swear. (j/k Miles, of course)), and walked around the halls with Liza. Also hung out with Ashley and Allison who are both hilarious. Ashley wears all the clothes that I'm not brave enough to wear. Matthew thought I was a freshman and it took a bit to convince him otherwise. And when he found out I could drive....! Nearly shocked the boy into a heart attack. I really do love the cast. And we got locked out of school after going to get pizza! Did you know the school has a doorbell? Not that it does any good or anything.

My mom wasn't home when we were finished, so I walked to town with Miles. And Miles, if you're reading this: Know what's funny? I just read about how you see making me laugh as a challenge...well I think the same thing about you. Not because you look sad all the time (and I really am not sad all the time, though I get why everyone thinks that), but because you're really funny and I think that if I can make you laugh then I must be doing something right.

Hehe, talking directly to one person in your blog is fun.

Anyway.

Called my mom again and she picked me up, got home and was planning on sitting online all night (as usual...what a dork), but ended up going to the movies with Matt and his brand new driver's license. That was fun, although the movie was HORRIBLE. Don't see Formula 51 unless you are prepared to see massive gun wounds, diarrhea (sp?), really gross sex scenes, people exploding, a guy in women's underwear, a guy who drools, guys peeing a lot, and a naked Samuel L. Jackson. The naked Samuel L. Jackson alone should keep you from seeing the movie. Ick. But it was fun anyway.

So I'm in a much better mood than yesterday. Today was a good day. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here