Wednesday, October 23, 2002

My dad said that he thinks the picture of me before homecoming that we gave to my grandfather in the hospital really helped him. I wish I had gotten to talk to him today.

Okay, no more sad Robin today.

My cell phone went off in bio. How embarassing. This was right after I had made a dirty joke much too loudly, too. Oops.

The dirty joke wasn't even that dirty, it was just that we were talking about shampoo and this boy says "Yeah, I use herbal essences."
Then Linda said, "But that's a girl's shampoo."
And he said something like "But it's got those commercials, you know those commercials."
And we all know what the girls are doing in the herbal essences commercials.
So I said, "Oh, that's why you use it!"...unfortunetly I said this a little too loudly right when the class decided to get really quiet. At least everyone thought it was funny. I think.

I still have writer's block and I have to write a college essay by Tuesday. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here