Thursday, October 17, 2002

I'm trying to hide from my dad the fact that I stole his Magnolia CD, which is technically mine since I bought it about four years ago, but decided I hated it and gave it to him. Except now I like it. And if my dad sees me listening to it he'll try and get me into a long boring conversation about music groups (which is always draining because my dad is very into the kind of music they play in supermarkets and elevators and then tells me that my music sounds boring) and I'm just too tired.

Molly came to school with me today. That was fun. I miss Molly.

Mrs. Petrallia was absent AGAIN (not that I'm complaining) and people kept leaving because they had early dismissals (or that's what they said, I swear some of these people just say they have early dismissals all the time just to get out of the class. Morons. Mrs. Petrallia's nice, but she's not an idiot.) At one point I looked up and realized not only was I the only girl left in the room, but all the guys were playing paper football.

After school Molly, Arielle, Maggie and I went into town for some food and on the way there were these two guys on motorcycles in front of us and on the back of their matching denim jackets they had these pictures of Knights and writing that said "Iron Warriors". I wish I had my camera. I got my camera solely for the purpose of taking pictures of random cool things like that but am too afraid to take my camera anywhere 'cause it might get stolen.

At work tonight the cool cast guy who talks to me came out and told us how much the cast loves the concessions people and how much they're gonna miss us when the show ends this weekend. Noo! I don't want them to go!

And I heard Dean McGowen got punched in the face by a parent today. What?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here