Sunday, October 13, 2002

Went and saw Sweet Home Alabama with Kaity. Such a corny movie, but I was in the mood for a corny, completely unrealistic and dumb movie, so it was okay. There was this woman behind us on line to buy tickets talking on her cell phone to her son. I can't remember exactly what she said, but it was hilarious. Things like "No, Bobby is not getting in the house. Why do you want to hang out with? You know what kind of stuff he's into. I know he's smoking pot and....NO, he is NOT GETTING IN THE HOUSE. Do you want me to call the parole officer?! Do you wanna end up back where you were?! 'Cause if you let him in the house, that's where you'll end up, back there with him! Alright, that's it, I'm coming home, you know I've let things go before but I'm putting my foot down...I'm coming home...No, I am coming home." and then she got to the ticket booth and bought her ticket, so I guess she didn't go home. Did I mention she sounded like she belonged on the Sopranos? Too funny.

Then we went to the diner 'cause I didn't feel like going home yet and wanted a milkshake which was fine, until we got there and sat down and I realized I only had four dollars. Oops. Just barely covered the milkshake. And now I have no money at all.

SNL really sucks tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here