Thursday, October 10, 2002

That was interesting. Got there thinking I was going to do a cold reading of whatever they'd given me, then 15 minutes later decided if I did a cold reading I'd be screwed so I went back home, grabbed the only good monologue I had found, and drove back. I honestly couldn't tell you how I did, I was really nervous and at a certain point in the monologue I just stopped being aware of what I was doing or how people were reacting or anything. At least I wasn't nervous anymore. So I don't know what happened at all. I do know that people thought it was the most depressing monologue of all time since it's about a girl who's father accidently killed her mother and then shot himself. You know, sunshiny happy stuff. One girl just looked at me and said "That was the most depressing thing ever, I was almost crying"...oops.

Then we did improv stuff and that sucked 'cause one kid in our group tried to tell everyone what to do and that's completely not the point, but you couldn't hear what anyone was saying anyway so it didn't really matter.

And now I have to wait till Tuesday to find out if I got in or not. Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here