Wednesday, November 13, 2002

I guess updating would be good...

I took the annoying string thing out of my hair because it was starting to really hurt. That's my really exciting news of the day.

Oh! And the musical is "A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum"....hmm...all the female parts are whores...fun. ::restrains self from writing long rant about how come there are no girl parts and the same thing she's been yelling about all day::
This is what happened when I told Mike what the show was:
Robin: It's Forum.
Mike:.......Really?!
Robin: Yes
Mike:.......Really?!?!
Robin: Yes!
(this continues for another five minutes until Imhoff makes us go to our seats)
(Later at lunch, we're all sitting around eating pizza)
Mike: (suddenly looks up from pizza) REALLY?!?

Parnassian rehearsal...lots of fun. Although Brent possibly tried to feel me up....ugh. And right in front of everyone, too.

I got switched into my new math class today. They were taking a quiz, which I tried, and found that they were doing stuff I did last year and I remembered some of it. Plus I get to sit in the back. Yippee. Sucks that it's 8th period, though, no more free 8th on Friday for me. I have study 3rd now, it's really stupid. The beginning of my day is Orchestra, Chorus, and Study...honestly, what's the point? Why bother even going into school before 10:45?!

Now I not only need sweatpants and new shoes, I need a dress for the play. Which is in a week and a half. And I don't have my lines memorized. And AHHHHHHH!!!

I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here