Tuesday, November 12, 2002

I need new shoes. And some sweatpants.

I tried to wear a skirt this morning, but realized I had no winter shoes to wear with a skirt. That was sad.

I need sweatpants for gym 'cause I have to at least pretend to care about ping pong for a little while.

It's raining today. I spent half the day looking very similar to a drowned rat. It was kinda funny. It reminded me of ninth grade when they made us take swimming in gym class and how everyone looked like they'd been through a hurricane by the end of class.

Vague thing that only certain people will understand: I don't like being mad at people. I'm really bad at keeping a gruge, too. So despite what a certain person or persons has said about me, I still kinda want to forgive them even though I know I shouldn't.

Anyway. I have so much to do, it's horrible. Write essay, do old psych stuff (half done), do bio that we had when I was absent and I was never told about (no fair...but hopefully she'll accept it)...blah. I hate marking periods and I hate report cards. And I hate how I can work really hard and still get shitty grades. I'm getting a kinda iffy grade in bio right now, but I'm hoping after handing in what I handed in today and then handing in what I didn't even know we'd done that Mrs. Hershey will take pity on me and help me out. She knows I work hard, and she's a teacher who actually considers that when grading you. Yay for teachers who aren't assholes.

In orchestra I decided I really like playing the violin, despite not exactly being the most talented at it and that my teacher is sometimes a jerk. I just like to play anyway, and that's nice because I don't have that much stuff that I do just for fun anymore. I'm kinda unhappy at the thought that after I graduate my violin will probably be shoved into a closet somewhere for who knows how long until one day I decide I feel like playing, take it out of the closet, try to tune it, become extremely frustrated by trying to tune it, and throw it back in the closet.

Oh well.

I really like how I was the only one in my psych class who actually did any of the work yesterday. And I finished it all in about fifteen minutes. That's the really funny part, I got to do whatever the hell I wanted today when we went to the library for psych while everyone else was scrambling around trying to finish stuff. Ha! Being not a slacker once in awhile is fun.

This entry is completely random.

Time to pick up my dad from the train.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here