Thursday, November 14, 2002

I got home from work at 10:30 tonight. ::passes out:: I'm counting down the days till I can quit...okay, not really, but I definitely will be someday.

Anyway, this is my day.

My dad needs to get his ass out of the house earlier. I have to drop him off at the station and then come home and eat breakfast before going to school, usually. But he takes too damn long and then sits in the car sighing about how he's going to miss his train not even caring that I'll either be late to school or be starving and that it's his damn fault in the first place that he's going to be late....

...so anyway.

On our last bio vocab quiz one of the words was "Plasmadesmada"...or something like that. I didn't know the definition, so I just wrote "plasma" and that was it. I figured it was worth a shot and looked better than just having a blank spot on my paper. So today I got my vocab quiz back...she gave me half credit for writing "plasma". I love Mrs. Hershey.

I just found my Norah Jones CD! Yay!

I need to write a cast bio. Shit. I don't know what to write, and I'm too tired right now. Maybe I'll just write it in study tomorrow.

I'm sleepy.

I'm also lonely. ::sigh::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here