Saturday, November 16, 2002

I had rehearsal at 2 this afternoon.

I woke up at 1:15. Oops. But I made it sort of on time. I didn't sleep well at all last night because of my cold. It's gone from "I think I'm getting a cold." to "Fuck, I have a cold." to "AHH! I can't breathe!". No fun.

My drunk teenager scene is going to pretty good, I hope. We basically remembered all of our lines and blocking which is the first step. We wrote cast quotes and I put "Finally I get to do two things I'm good at...drinking and domestic work. Okay, maybe not domestic work." and then a message to Stephane. My mother's going to kill me, she hates that quote and thinks that people will think bad things about me if I write it. Oops. I like it, she's just paranoid, no one's actually going to believe I'm a drunk. I think she just doesn't want my grandparents to see it. Whatever.

Then after rehearsal I went to Roman Gourmet with Josh. The one who still lives in Jersey. We tried to get more people to go, but they're all dumb and couldn't or didn't have money or something. Stupid people. But there was good food and a little girl with a ladybug umbrella that I wanted to steal because I love ladybugs and it was fun.

And now I am very tired and still have to find out if I can get a ride from Anna to Philippe's show. And she's not online and I can't find her phone number. Eek. ::sends mental messages to Anna to either call her or get online:: That'll work, I swear.

It's icky out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here