Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dear Apple,

It was really nice of you to give me that shiny new iPod when the first one broke after a mere seven months of use.

What's not so nice is that the shiny new one is now broken even worse in less than three months. And I took even better care of this one! Got it a pretty dinosaur case and everything!

So here's an idea, dear sweet Apple....how about the next time you're thinking of creating some new fancy mp3 technology that's small enough to carry up your butt or something, how 'bout you just focus on making the stuff you've already invented work for longer than five minutes?

That seem like something you could do?

All my love,
Robin


P.S. I feel like a spoiled asshole complaining about my broken ipod when there are clealy people in worse situations than I, but c'mon, it was a very generous gift from my family and for that kinda money it'd be nice for it to work properly. Although, I gotta give them credit, at least the last time it broke they gave me a new one without much hassle and a month after the warranty had expired (although I had brought it in earlier when the warranty was still in effect and they sent me packing, so that was part of the reason I got decent treatment...plus the well fitted tee shirt and big smile I had the second time I went in probably helped). Although that was in California. When I brought it to the store in NJ on the first try they kinda blew me off....huh....lets hope that doesn't happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here