Thursday, June 16, 2005

Nanananananananananananana

Batman Begins is AMAZING. And that's a lot from me 'cause I'm not really a Batman kinda girl, but I really loved this movie. It's nice to see a comic book hero being treated as an actual character and the movie not just being all cheesy bullshit. The movie was actually very real feeling and I liked it, I really got into the story and the character. And Christian Bale makes a fantastic Batman. I could go on and on about this movie and how wonderful it is, but I'm tired and I also don't want to spoil anyone.

Also, hanging out with people was really great. I haven't seen anyone in a really long time. I wish I could have stayed longer, but oh well. Maybe next time. I already have plans with Jake and Linda for trying to get me drunk. Which will be amusing no matter what 'cause either I'll get drunk and it'll be funny or Linda and Jake will get drunk and I'll just laugh at them. Fantastic.

Mm, sleepy now. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here