Tuesday, May 31, 2005

We all scream...

So I went to New York and wandered around Soho with my family today. We ended up at some crowded over priced chic little cafe. It really was not worth the cost, but we were hungry and tired and it was there and had seats for all of us, so we went. I was slightly an asshole to my cousin. He's not so good at dealing with other people, which is not his fault, but I can't deal with it sometimes. He doesn't understand that everyone doesn't want to do the same things he wants to do and he gets kind of rude when that happens. When we were sitting at lunch he asked me if I wanted to read some of his Encyclopedia Brown books, and when I said no, he said, "Why not? You just want to sit and blabblabblabblab?" And later he was sitting with his elbow on the table, pretty much completely on top of my silverware and when I asked him to move his arm he said "Why?" and I went "'Cause your elbow's in my face" and demonstrated by sticking my elbow right in front of him, hoping he would laugh and get the point. And while he did laugh a little, he proceeded to put his elbow right back until his mother pulled him upright. Then when it was time for my parents and I to leave he just kept saying "Time for ice cream!" and when I said, "No, we have to leave, bye sweetie" he just kept screaming "Ice cream! Ice cream!" at us.

Oh well. I fear he is one of those kids that you knew in 8th grade who still acted like he was in 4th. And there's nothing I can do about it, so he's gonna get teased and at the same time, I have a hard time dealing with him as well.

Must go....do...things....bye bye.

P.S. The picture of the guys on the beam a couple of posts down is from today in NY. Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here