Monday, May 16, 2005

Sit right down and write myself a letter...

I don't know why, but recently I really like cooking stuff. And I don't know how to make much nor do I really know if I'm very good at cooking, but I like making my own dinner all by myself and setting it out and eating it and it just gives me a very nice feeling, even if it's just some pasta or some scrambled eggs. I just had some pasta and some tea and I still feel all happy about it even though all I had to do really was boil water, heh.

I need some nice pretty pictures I can use as a desktop since my computer got erased. So if anyone has any ideas of what I should use, lemme know. Currenly I'm using a picture off Exploding Dog which is an awesome site, in case you were unaware.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

i thought you were using a picture of an exploding dog. i then re-read, and corrected myself once again.

Tue May 17, 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger David said...

I like cooking too. I think one reason is that it's Summer and I have nothing to do and am afraid to go outside. My favorite things to make are bread (because it's a creative and tactile process) and egg substitute in a teflon pan (convenience).

Tue May 17, 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here