Friday, April 29, 2005

Eep

So this week has sucked.

Tuesday night after that awful mood I was in I got really sick.

Stayed in bed all of Wednesday and as long as I could Thursday. My parents got us all tickets to Spamalot for my birthday (which was a month ago, so you can see that getting tickets to this show takes some time).

I got to go to the show, though, which is good. It would have been really sad if I missed it, it was Hank Azaria, David Hyde Pierce, and Tim Curry all onstage at the same time...if I had to wait and see it another time there's no way I'd get to see all of them onstage together!

And the woman who plays the Lady of the Lake - AMAZING. Holy crap, she completely stole the show....which c'mon...I just said who was in it...it's hard to steal a show from those guys...

But anyway, went to the show, had some dinner.....came home and got sick YET AGAIN. Guess I shouldn't have had scrambled eggs for dinner? :-(

So anyway. I'm missing work right now and I HATE it. My boss called yesterday to ask me to sub for a girl who's sick and I said okay, thinking I'd be fine. But I had to call this morning and tell her I was sick too and couldn't make it and she really did not sound happy. Damnit, I was so happy that she was actually calling me to work for someone and that I was getting a bunch of extra hours this week. But working tonight would probably not be a good idea at all. For one, being on my feet (quiet literally, we don't have chairs at work) for 7 hours is not really the best way to get better. Plus, video store = germ factory. I'm actually wondering if maybe I picked this up while I was there. Clay said some kid had been in last week who puked all over the floor..ew. Plus, like I said, it's a germ factory. We handle two of the germiest things around: Money and Videos. Those things get passed from so many different hands... and I've always tried so hard to wash my hands and stuff like that. But I guess I've been a bit lazy with that lately. Oh well.

So yeah. Thanks for the "feel betters". I hope I get better soon. And that when I'm better I still have a chance at getting more hours at work. Love you all. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here