Saturday, April 23, 2005

Well, there's dreams about cigars and there's dreams about tunnels...

My computer exploded last night. Metaphorically, that is. I told my Uncle and Grandmother that it exploded and my grandmother got this really concerned look on her face like there had been an actual explosion. Sigh.

I made a crack about her being late to everything that she didn't get and my mom gave me an evil glare. Tee hee.

So anyway, my computer is highly dead. Gateway was amazingly helpful though, I called and he actually was nice and patient and told me stuff to do and didn't speak 50 words a minute with an indistinguishable accent. But unfortunately there was nothing he could do except tell me to send my computer in for repair. It's actually been kinda broken for awhile. The latch was broken, the LCD screen would get fuzzy if it was on for too long, the power adapter connecting part didn't really work...it was not in good shape. And then yesterday it would just show a black screen, and when it didn't do that, it'd just freeze up and be crazy and make everything spin. Seriously. Not good.

In other news of me being kind of lame: I had a whole glass of wine at the seder tonight. I've never actually drunk more than a few sips of wine. And it was icky, but it was Manischevitz and therefore full of sugar so I could actually stand to drink it. And I did and now (here's the lame part) my head feels a little fuzzy...but like I said to Josh, that could just be from prolonged exposure to my family. And as he said, even if it was the wine, I'm little and a girl and therefore that is expected...

...I am so lame. Oh wait. I know why. I probably shouldn't really be drinking much of anything with my meds. And I drank the wine and took my meds within like half an hour of each other. Oops.

Yeah, I'm still lame. Hehe. And therefore I write about it on my blog so you can all mock me. Ladida.

Off I go. My aunt is here and gave me a purple monkey keychain and some kitty socks. Nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

i soo dont mix.

Sun Apr 24, 12:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here