Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Crank

I am in a really gruesome mood.

I have to do a monologue tomorrow in front of a bunch of people and I really don't want to. And I don't actually ever remember completely agreeing to doing it. I just said, "Maybe", and...tada. I'm such a sucker.

I'm so sick of school. Two more weeks until finals...and I don't even know when my finals are. Blech.

No idea on the status of my computer, it was supposed to get there today but when I called it was yet to be in the system. Grr.

Hateful English class tomorrow and I haven't gone to see the department head. I am so screwed.

I have no idea if I'll be getting a decent amount of hours at work over the summer. I hate being broke. But I don't want to have to work two jobs, 'cause most likely my second job would end up being a horrid underpaying nightmare. As usual.

We're still cleaning out my Grandmother's apartment, so my mother's a stressball of nagging. She does this thing where every conversation is her just listing all the things that have to be done no matter how much I beg her to stop. Plus the woman loves shredding all of my Grandmother's old papers. It drives me nuts. She did it while my aunt and uncle were here and we were trying to have cake and celebrate my birthday. 'Cause that's not rude. Plus I have this thing where I sort of take on the emotions of people around me sometimes, especially my mom. So when she's all stressy and cranky and - to be blunt - obnoxious, I can just feel my shoulders tense up and my teeth grinding and that gives me a headache, which makes me nauseous, which...you get it...I so want out of here. I think that's been part of my general awful mood lately. My house is a disaster area and the people in it have not been so wonderful either. And I don't really have anyway of getting out really, short of school, which isn't very relaxing at all. Nor do I really have anyone to talk to, save my blog, or Linda, who gets too much of my whining as it is.

I need a vacation. Too bad I have no money, no where to go, and no one to go with. Plus all that..y'know..responsibility bullshit I'm supposed to deal with.

Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here