Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Saga Continues...

So I called Gateway again. I wanted status on my computer, and, would you look at that, they completely forgot they said they'd fix it!

Little fuckers.

They said the status has not changed, the computer is still on a hold, and they're still trying to charge me over $600 for it's repair.

So after some yelling and a scathing e-mail to customer service, I told them they have two days to get their shit together before I call the Better Business Bureau and get them on their asses since they've now been holding onto my property for nearly three weeks and not doing a damn thing to fix it. They e-mailed me back already, but only saying the same old shit they'd been saying before how the motherboard needs replacing and the regular warranty doesn't cover the motherboard (which is absolute bullshit, btw, a warranty that doesn't cover the motherboard isn't worth shit). I wrote them back saying "Yeah, I know, but I have the extra warranty, the motherboard is covered, so fix the damn thing motherfucker."

But in much more civil terms.

Plus, I just found a copy of my warranty on their website. And in plain English it says Gateway will fix my shit if it breaks. Seriously, by the time I get the damn thing back it'll be completely obsolete.

Grrrrrr.

Now where am I going to get my next computer from? Hopefully I'll get my computer back and it'll last awhile longer and when I need a new computer again....lord knows where I'll get it from. I'm running out of companies that I don't hate. Grr.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

has Kellogg's ever done you wrong? i've been enjoying breakfast with them now for 20 years and they seem to be making me happy. try them out. let me know.

Wed May 11, 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

go for a mac! and don't get an hp. mine sucks hard

Wed May 11, 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Philippe said...

get an apple, they are shiznite, I want one myself

Wed May 11, 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

Mmm apples

Thu May 12, 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Miles said...

Mmm golden delicious

Thu May 12, 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

Kore?

Fuji!

Fri May 13, 02:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here