Thursday, May 19, 2005

WarnerFUCKINGBITCHASSBrothers

Dear WB,

I hate you with a raging vengence. You advertise some huge big old thing happening at the very end of the Gilmore Girls season finale, but forget to mention that the show is running over the scheduled hour?!

Linda and I were sitting happily enjoying Gilmore Girls last night, and right at the very end before we see who proposes (as the promos promised) THE FUCKING TIVO CUT OFF!!!! DAMN YOU, WB!!! WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING WARN PEOPLE YOU DUMB BASTARDS!!

I'm sure Tivo viewers/people who taped the show are completely sharing my pain. You should have heard the screaming that went on last night when that episode cut off. Mostly by me. And there might have been some running to my father going "Fixitfixitfixit!".

Like I said. Fuck you, WB. With a sharp, pointy stick.

All my love..no fuck that, all of my MASSIVE HATRED,
Robin

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

AAAAAA HAHAHAAA!!

I'm so happy that robin has her computer back so that i can enjoy all her clever and witty writing rants.

Fri May 20, 01:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here