Friday, June 03, 2005

awkward's got a lot of w's in it

Mood swing much, Robin?

Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, I'm in a bathrobe right now. And nothing else! Sex-ay.

I got a raise! Yay! That made me really happy. Unfortunetely right after getting a raise, I got a parking ticket. Apparently I am a victim of "the parking nazi". I'm going to possibly go to the police station and see if I can talk my way out of it. I wasn't really doing anything illegal, I was just parked for too long in the lot because I was at work and couldn't leave to move my car, so maybe they'll take pity? It's not like there's really anywhere else in town to park that doesn't have some kind of time restriction on it. Sigh. Oh well. I'ts only 20 bucks, so if I actually do have to pay it I guess it's not so awful.

I've been downloading Lost episodes onto my computer because the first ep was on the other day and now I keep wanting to watch more. Mm, monsters. And hot castaways. What could be better?

I just told Linda I needed estrogen. Ew. I meant I need girls to hang out with and I was trying to be clever, but instead it came out all...gross.

Bye now.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Ever since I realized that towels are capable of leaving the bathroom I have been spending a lot more time drying off and computering in my room.

Sat Jun 04, 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here