Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Did anyone else have a crush on Dimitri?

Holy crap, does anyone remember The Brave Little Toaster? For some reason I remember watching this with my parents when I still lived in New York (so I was WAY little) and it making me really sad 'cause I felt bad for the toaster and all the appliances and I got scared 'cause they were all in danger and almost getting squashed or something. Yep...I cried 'cause I felt bad for a toaster...and you wonder why I'm the way I am?

Also, I completely want to watch Anastasia right now. I am on such a cheesy movie kick. Although Anastasia is definitely a quality movie.

Seriously, I will watch one of those critically acclaimed Oscar nominated things one of these days. But, c'mon....talking toasters and singing Russian royalty?! How can I resist?

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

please, who didn't have a crush on dimitri?

not to mention the fact that he's miles' cartoon double, who i also had a crush on.

Tue Mar 15, 02:01:00 PM  
Blogger David said...

I heard that Princess Mononoke is a pretty good animated movie.

P.S. - Hahahahahahahah... And yes I enjoyed Anastasia all those years ago. I'm sure I center parted my hair to be like Dimitri/Miles/guy from Atlantis oh never mind.

Tue Mar 15, 11:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GUY FROM ATLANTIS!!! he was hott too! and his name was Milo...its a strange coincidence, isnt it

Sun Mar 20, 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here