Thursday, March 03, 2005

Whoa, wait, did he just say "Retahded"?!

So Monday was actually a pretty good day. I hung out in the radio station a bunch and had a really hilarious time. Thom is way cool and one of the only people there who I can stand to talk to for more than five minutes (besides Dave, that is). We definitely spent way too much time being evil and making fun of everyone else at the station. Here are some highlights:

Thom: I found a condom wrapper in the couch the other day...and it confused me because....it's not mine...and no one else here is ever having sex....

Robin: Yeah, I don't like to hang around here for too long. I'm afraid I'll become someone's masturbation fantasy.
Thom: Ahahah, it's funny 'cause it's probably true.

People keep bringing in stuff to decorate the studio. We already have a few of those spinning lights with different colors and a black light. One of the new things in the office on Monday was this little paperweight type thing that's like a squishy ball filled with fluid on a little stand. And when you press a button on the stand, the fluid swirls. But it really really looks like a boob. A blue squishy boob.

So the advisor, Fenwick, came in and was talking to us:

Robin: Yeah, that thing looks like a boob.
Thom: It's already got a hole in it, I shook it around and it shot water at me.
Robin: Yeah, who brings that crap in...
Fenwick: I did!!! You guys broke it already?!? Oh man, you people lick nut!
Robin: Please don't say nut, teacher saying nut, ugh. ::shudders::

At one point we got really bored and found a DVD about dealing with kids with learning disabilities. So we started watching that but had to turn it off once the host said "Retahded" because we were laughing so hard it was getting difficult to breath.

I dunno...maybe you had to be there...but it was pretty hilarious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

so you were laughing at a movie with retarded kids in it?

pure evil.

i love it.

Thu Mar 03, 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here