Saturday, March 12, 2005

I am so the man! El Pus posted a comment on my blog*! Or a member of El Pus....still...pretty sweet. So El Pus, if you're reading this, thanks! And I'm definitely getting your CD!

Josh is sitting in my really messy room watching Drawn Together. I can't watch. There's bunnies getting fucked up. Seriously.



*Yes, I realize it's possible that it's just someone saying they're from El Pus and trying to mess with me (Jersey girls ain't no fools), but why would someone do that? I prefer to remain optimistic and happy in this situation. And I'm still totally getting the CD. 'Cause it rocks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am most assuredly a bona fide member of El Pus. I wish there was something more I could do to assuage your doubt, but in any event, your faith will not mislead you.

Thanks once again for supporting the band.

-Member of El Pus

Sun Mar 13, 10:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here