Friday, March 04, 2005

In other news, Voltron got totally served...

Or: Ooh...did I say sexonds?

For some reason no matter how many times I flip it around, my comforter always gets twisted and turned so that the tag that goes on the bottom of the bed is now at the top and in my face when I get up. I must do like....sleep tae bo or something to have that happen. Crazy.

Robot Chicken is nifty.

If the link to the El Pus video for Suburb Thuggin' didn't work you should go to their website and just find it on there, it's pretty well labeled, I think. Seriously people, it's awesome.

My 20th birthday is in about twenty-three days, I think, if I'm counting right. Eek!

And here's something kinda sad, I have no reason to wear my "Kiss Me, I Vote" shirt for at least another 3 and a half years. Damn. Oh well.

Stuffy nose. Sleeping time...maybe.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Hello Robin...I like your name, especially since you spell it right!

Fri Mar 04, 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

oh my god me too! i hate that. it's like little elves come in and switch it around when i'm not paying attention.

Mon Mar 07, 07:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug...all un-solicited and everything!!

-a member of the band El Pus.

Glad you like it!!

Sat Mar 12, 09:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for a despiration manuver

Thu Apr 07, 11:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ddddddddaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn

Thu Apr 07, 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here