Thursday, May 06, 2004

You know how Willard Scott always announces the people turning 100 on the Today show? Well, is it just me, or does he sometimes come off like he has a bit of an old lady fettish? He just sounded way too convincing this morning when he was saying how beautiful a pair of twin Christian Scientists turning 100 are. Hmm....

We have no food in my house. Well, we do, but only the food my dad likes. So anytime I say to him "We have no food," which has been pretty much all week, he just kinda looks at me funny and ignores me. I mean, he did go to Kings the other day. However when he came back all he had gotten was a couple frozen dinners and about four different kind of weight watchers desserts. Mm. What a thoughtful man. I offer to go food shopping, but that requires someone giving me money to go shopping (since I have about a $1.79 at the moment) and not just saying "Oh, I'll try and do it tomorrow,". So then what ends up happening is like what happened last night where I spend three hours trying to figure out something to eat that's available and then end up having a bowl of rice with soy sauce for dinner. Yum.

Now I'm watching a McDonald's commercial with lots of yummy breakfast food. Sigh. And people bitch at me about being too skinny. It's because I have no food! Silly people.

Last Friends EVER tonight! Ahh! That's beyond comprehension. Friends has been on since I was 9. Okay, so that's from pre-puberty all the way to freshman in college.....holy crap....no Friends is gonna be so weird! I know, no one actually cares. Except maybe Linda. Linda understands the Friends thing.

Now the Rembrandt's are singing "I'll Be There For You" on the Today show live. It's possible either they haven't sung it in quite awhile, or the mics are messed up 'cause the guy doing the harmony is way too loud and kinda off-key sounding. Tee hee hee. I'm mean. But then he switched and went to the other guys mic, so maybe the mics are messed up. Anyway. Stop talking Robin. Who gives a shit?

Yeah, definitely about time to go back to bed. Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here