Friday, May 14, 2004

Wow, sometimes I say fuck a lot

Got deleted the first time. That's what happens when I don't copy first. Stupid me.

Anyway, I can't find the remote for my TV and it's driving me up a fucking wall. I like watching TV when I'm sleepy. I also like switching from channel 72 to channel 5. I do not like having to get up and hit the little channel button a trillion times to do this!! Rar. Somebody find my remote. Now.

Other than that I had a really good day. And Starbucks makes really good iced tea. Yummy. And I won ten bucks in the lottery, so someone please remind me to go redeem that soon. And also remind me to return Bend It Like Beckham 'cause...yeah, that's pretty fuckin' late by now.

Bye now. Sleepy. Zzzz....

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

Ummm... deja vue?

Sat May 15, 07:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here