Thursday, May 13, 2004

Probably better than other things I could write

I'm too lazy to think of anything decent and/or not rude and immature to write...so you're stuck with a survey I stole from Molly. Sucks for you.

P.S. Why does JP Lee's taste so good and then make me burp SO much?! It's really quite frustrating.

A - Age: 19
B - Best Friend: Sluts numero uno y tres...my lovely Linda and Mari
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning. And setting the table.
D - Dad's name & occupation: Marty, I dunno, something with a computer
E - Essential everyday item(s): Other than ACTUAL essentials like food and water and stuff? Cute shoes that make me happy is the first thing that comes to mind.
F - Favorite actor/actress: Dun got one, really. My grandma, maybe?
G - Gold or silver: Silver
H - Hometown: Maplewood
I - Instruments you play: Violin and Piano
J - Job: Filing..exciting, no?
K - Kids: are sometimes cute, except when they're being really obnoxious and then they annoy me.
L - Living arrangements: With the 'rents. And my cat. Who really are not bad people to live with at all, except when I get lonely and miss people my own age, which is a lot. But my parents are pretty cool about not being way too annoyingly parental to me. :-)
M - Mother's name and occupation: Judy, Religious School VP even though she really should open up a craft store or something. Or sell her quilts.
N - Name and who are you named after: First name after my mom's dad who died before I was born, middle name after dad's grandma who died before I was born. It's a Jewish tradition to name kids after loved ones who've died.
O - Overnight hospital stays: None, that I know of, other than when I was born.
P - Phobia: Abandonment. Also not much for planes or elevators.
Q - Quote you like: I have lots, I made a whole desktop background out of them. Here's part of a Maya Angelou poem called "Life Doesn't Frighten Me" that I've looked at a lot recently.
Don’t show me frogs and snakes
And listen for my scream,
If I’m afraid at all
It’s only in my dreams.

I’ve got a magic charm
That I keep up my sleeve,
I can walk the ocean floor
And never have to breathe.

Life doesn’t frighten me at all
Not at all
Not at all
Life doesn’t frighten me at all.

R - Ride you have: Toyota
S - Shows/Soaps you like: Everyone already knows I have to say Buffy.
T - Time you wake up: Um...whenever I wake up or have to wake up...
U - Unique habit: Um...I have lots, I'm sure, but it's hard to think of one right now...putting a ton of chocolate chips on my waffles for breakfast in the morning?
V - Vegetable(s)/Fruit(s): Carrots and apples. I'm very plain.
W - Worst habit: Panicking (although technically I have an excuse for that..well..sometimes), bad temper, oh, I recently have been cracking my knuckles like crazy.
X - X-rays you've had: We have one lying around in the office somewhere of my head and neck from when I was about two and was walking around on my mom's high heels and fell down and kept complaining about my neck hurting. Also x-rays of my teeth, I've had a ton of those. So annoying. I always gag on the stupid film stuff they put in your mouth.
Y - Yummy food you make: I can make lotsa stuff, though usually it's from mixes and stuff. Though I am a co-creator of pizza sandwiches. And I make a pretty awesome grilled cheese sandwich. As well as some pretty good scrambled eggs. Mm...this is making me hungry..hmm...
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox said...

Allo allo from a fellow Jerseyite. We have a similar sense of humor, I like your writing! Drop by my blog sometime if you want...see ya!

Thu May 13, 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here