Monday, May 10, 2004

::blinks::

Yo, what's up with the new Blogger? Weird. And all I really came here to say was "Did you know there's a Pepto Bismol dance?!"

But now I'll say more.

My poor lovely cat is sick so we have to give her medicine at least twice a day. Have you ever tried to give a cat medicine? It's not fun, and I have the scratches to prove it. But mostly I feel bad for her because I think she's been sick for awhile and we were bastards who didn't take care of her how we should have. It's not really like she could have gotten to the vet all by herself, or even told us she was sick. I feel awful! Plus now we have to torture her with the medicine, but hopefully that will make her feel better. My poor cat. I'm a horrible cat owner. Although now instead of peeing on my foot (which she did on Thursday, hardy har, laugh all you want, but that was what got me off my ass to get her to the vet....I have a theory now that she might have done it as a way to try and tell us something was wrong...poor kitty...) as well as everywhere else in the house, she instead cuddles up next to me at night. And she also has this really good way of knowing when I'm feeling crappy about life (which is pretty often lately) and snuggling with me, which makes me feel better. I love my kitty. No matter how much I bitch about her peeing places. I hope I don't let her be sick for so long without getting her to the vet again. Poor baby.

It's funny, though, 'cause we have to give her the same stuff they give little kids. Bubble gum amoxicillan (sp?). It's liquid, and we have to use a dropper, and she hates when we try to give it to her, but I don't think she minds the taste too much. It's kinda amuzing. Heh. It really is bubble gum, it smells and looks exactly like the stuff I'd get when I had an ear infection. Hehe.

I freaked out to Mari today over AIM. I freak out a lot. I'm not exactly having a very good year. Sigh. I suck at dealing with change. And with trusting that I've not completely fucked up my life. Le sigh.

It's late. I have work tomorrow. And now I can't even find the cat to snuggle with 'cause she ran away after getting her medicine. Oh well. G'night all. Sweet dreams.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Yo, what's up with the the new Blogger is it sucks, in my opinion.

Mon May 10, 12:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here