Saturday, May 08, 2004

Three things I am wearing.
1) green skirt
2) black sunflower shirt
3) hair tie on my wrist

Three things on the desk.
1) computer monitor
2) jewelry box
3) small mirror

Three good ways to describe my personality.
1) silly
2) hopeful
3) empathetic

Three bad things about my personality.
1) quick-tempered
2) overly sensitive
3) paranoid

Three parts of my heritage.
1) lithuanian
2) latvian
3) polish

Three things I like about my body.
1) my eyes
2) my hair
3) my legs

Three things I do not like about my body.
1) my stomach
2) my teeth
3) my fingernails are kinda flat?

Three things most people do not know about me.
1) i played soccer and took dance and gymnastics classes when i was younger and lived in new york
2) i'm allergic to some sort of metal(s) which is in a lot of accessory type stuff in the US. That's why i don't wear a watch (okay, maybe that one's mostly laziness since i can get decent non-metal watches) or much jewelry very often (i wore a necklace last saturday and still have a little bit of a rash on my neck). Also part of the reason I let my ear piercings close up since I was allergic to the posts a lot and my ears would get infected.
3) i haven't got my mom a mother's day present yet!!!!!!

Three things I say the most.
1) so
2) anyway
3) yeah

Three places I want to go.
1) england
2) japan
3) ireland

Three names that I go by.
1) Robin
2) Robin
3) also Robin....I have no real nicknames...I suck.....

Three screen names I have had.
1) typicalbrunette
2) odiebird27
3) noimnotinsane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here