Thursday, February 12, 2004

So I fell asleep around 11 or 11:30. Wow. So early for me. But it was good because work tired me out and I had been wanting to start going to bed earlier anyway. So I climbed into bed, turned on West Wing, flipped through a magazine and fell asleep early, expecting at the earliest to wake up around 7 or so, which would be fine.

But...I wake up at 3 and can't fall back asleep. I'm up and ready to go.

So, as we all know, I take medicine so I don't have those really icky panic attacks. And the medicine is great and really helps me out, but a side effect seems to be that I can't sleep for more than four or five hours at a time unless I'm REALLY exhausted. I hate it but...whaddya gonna do?

Hmm...if this happens while I'm in Virginia I might just have to wake up Matt and get him to amuse me/tire me out ::wiggles eyebrows::.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here