Saturday, January 31, 2004

I can't sleep! I was sleeping...sort of...but then there was a puking incident. Not me. I will not say who to protect their..whatever. Right to puke without being told on. But now I can't sleep. And I kinda have to pee. But I'm far too lazy to actually get up.

And now Philippe took my sleeping place and I kinda want to go back to sleep. Stupid Philippe. But not really 'cause he's a very nice person and a very good friend. And he's also my ride tomorrow, so I guess him sleeping is probably a good thing.

I got a job at Painting the Plates. Yay! Everybody love me. Please?

I borrowed Zoe(y?)'s (Linda's roommate) shirt to go out tonight. It was pretty. I unfortunately got it all sweaty. Oh yes, and I had to borrow Linda's bikini top to wear under it because bras don't fit me like they should sometimes. Boo.

I had lots and lots of fun tonight, but I still miss Matt and want to go see him right now. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I also want my laptop back. And for my room to be clean. And that I had a place to sleep now. I'm tired. Rar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here