Saturday, January 31, 2004

I'm at Rutgers! Everybody's drunk except for me!! Hee hee hee. I had like 3/4 of a cup of punch. It wasn't that great tasting. But then they made more and it was different and tasted much better but I only got a sip. And then Linda was supposed to give me the rest of her's 'cause she was already crazy drunk but she gave it to Miles by accident. Oh well.

Philippe and Miles ran off somewhere and I don't know where. Hope they're okay. Philippe is insanely drunk. It's fucking hilarious. I was sitting on the bed a little while ago and he was sitting across the room and suddenly he looks at me and is like "Whoa...wait..is that Robin?!" and we're all like "Yeeesss" and then he goes "Oh shit, man, I never said hi to you, I'm so bad!" and then I go "Yes you did....like four hours ago...when you first walked in" and Linda was like "You spent all night with her, Philippe" and he acted really surprised. Silly silly Philippe. There was also an ice throwing incident, but we stopped it.

G/g Philippe needs computer bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here