Friday, January 23, 2004

My parents went to Atlantic City overnight to celebrate my dad's birthday. For some reason, when I have the house to myself I don't sleep. Like more than usual. I can't get myself to climb into bed and turn all the lights out and shut my eyes and rest. It's weird and annoying.

I've also decided I should have some kind of self-proclaimed bed time for nights that I have class the next day. 'Cause then I can wake up in enough time to shower and eat and not have to run out of the house all crazy and forget things and then speed like mad and try not to hit trucks. Plus it'd be good, 'cause...sleep is good.

I took a ghetto bubble bath last night. I used body wash to make the bubbles. But bubble baths are nice. Except that my bathtub is a lot smaller than I remember it. Probably because I switched to showers from baths like ten years ago or something so I was a lot smaller the last time I took a bath. I just spent like five minutes trying to make that sentence not sound like I hadn't washed myself since I was 9.

So like I was saying. Sleep is good. My grandmother has called me at least 11 times today...and I'm not exaggerating. I made the mistake of giving her my cell number which she called like twice this morning while I was trying to sleep. And the real phone like four times. I could have ran to answer it, but I decided to just ignore it 'cause when I answer it and I was asleep she makes it sound like it's my fault she woke me up. "Oh, I thought you'd be up and ready to go by now." Um, no, because it's 10:30 in the morning and I have a day off. And I'm 18 and not 83 so I actually sleep later than 6:30 in the morning.

Now I'm just grumpy. And I have to go make my house look nice for my dad's bday. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here