Saturday, January 17, 2004

I got a hot new messenger bag today. It is Fossil. And leather. And therefore much too much money to spend on a bag. Especially if you're a poor little college student.

I'll justify it with the fact that I have not bought clothes for myself since November. And that I probably won't buy clothes for myself for awhile. Because I am a cheap bastard.

Guess what? I not only don't have classes on Fridays...I don't have them on Mondays either. That is ultra crazy sexy. That means I can easily visit places, too. Hooray!

I have insane Tuesday's, though. I have three classes from 12:50 to 6:15 with no breaks. And one class ends at 2:30 while another class (in a different building, mind you) starts at 2:30. Um...uh oh. Lets hope that one works out.

So this is all the stuff I need to do this week:

1. Try and get a debit card for my bank account here. I don't want a credit card at the moment because they scare me and I don't really need one.
2. Close my account back in Ohio. Get money. Mm...money.
3. Deal with the credit card Ohio sent me AFTER I was back home. Morons.
4. Look for a job.
- Art place in town
- Paintin' the Plates
- Bookstore in Town
- Livingston Mall
- Wherever else I can think of...(suggestions are welcome here, guys!)
5. Get whatever books I may need for my classes.
6. Pick up mug from Paintin' the Plates.
7. Get Dad birthday and/or Hannukah present. I'm real late, ain't I?

Can't think of anything else at the moment. Tell me if I'm missing anything.

I've washed my hair 6 times in the past two days (in the course of 2 showers...not 6...I'm not that crazy). Want this red hair to go away. It may be pretty, but I miss my brown hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here