Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Sooooo....

Last night I took two blue pills and then a mirror melted all over me and I woke up bald in a vat of jello...

Wait. Maybe that was the red pill.

In reality, I took sinus medicine. But they were blue pills and it made me giggle. And then fall asleep so Matt called me at about 2 in the morning and was all like "You're sleeping, whaaaatt?!?!?!"

Yeah, also, in the Matrix, didn't the red pill look like a dayquill gelcap?

There's a guy upstairs drilling holes in my wall. Hooray for cable installation. Although when he first walked in, I thought he was a bit sketchy 'cause he hadn't called to say he was coming and he was twenty minutes early and he has a crazy ghetto van. But he's puttin' the cable in. So I think he's cool.

I hope.

I'm sleepy! I made the mistake of falling asleep on the couch and therefore was subjected to the wrath of mom waking me up way too much. But whatever.

Much to do, much to do....gotta go register for classes....soon...when the guy leaves...and after I have a nap....mm...sleepy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here