Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I have winter blues, I think. 'Cause everything's not as fun as it should be at the moment!

1. My mom won't leave me the FUCK alone! Ever! I can't sit on the couch and watch TV without her sitting on the other couch and scowling me. She's constantly in a bad mood and constantly blaming it on me.

2. I have a cold that won't go away and isn't being helped by the fact that my mom keeps not letting me get enough rest and saying "You shouldn't sleep all day" but I'm not sleeping all day and for fuck's sake, obviously I need sleep!

3. Matt is sick and I feel very bad for him. And also, I am highly selfish and wondering how this is going to effect New Years Eve. I'm mean. But I'm mostly just feeling bad for Matt and wishing I could help.

4. I keep missing doing stuff with people due to having to do application stuff or from just not feeling up to it and I feel bad about it and I'm afraid everyone thinks I'm avoiding them but I'm not! I swear! I'm just in some crazy thing right now. Blah.

5. I have a little cut or sore or something on my tongue that hurts like a bitch and keeps getting hit by my teeth. Owie.

I'm a whiny whiny person. I'm sorry. Please still love me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here