Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I have red hair!!! But I am still TypicalBrunette because I am a brunette at heart always and because that SN is the shiznit. So don't start on me about how I'll have to change my SN.

I'm not sure how I feel about the hair. I think it's a tad too dark at the moment. It's very auburn-y. Maybe Mari will put highlights in it for me.

But whatever, it's still cool 'cause I actually dyed my hair and wow I dyed my hair!

I called Matt and then I even got to talk to his friend and his friends at school are so nice and cool! Woohoo!

I also registered for classes today. Yesterday. Whatever. I'm taking Psych, Creative Writing, Photography, and some Internet thingy. Yum. Classes start the 20th. I should see about getting a parking pass. Did I also mention that I have no classes on Friday? Sexy, no?

Holy crap, I'm missing Adult Swim!! Ahh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here